Senior Frontend Developer (Ghent)
Blendr.io is a powerful integration platform that originated in Ghent, Belgium. Blendr.io has been recently acquired by Qlik, and now we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to grow our dev team.
- Architect, build, deploy and iterate new features and capabilities of the Blend Editor – the core of the Blendr.io integration platform.
- Own the quality of your deliverable through good design, code, implementation, and testing.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, stay up-to-day with the industry best practices for software development.
What makes you a great candidate
- Autonomy and ownership. There won’t be any micromanaging, you will take the full ownership of developing new features. Of course, the Blendr.io development team can always assist you.
- Strong sense of engineering pragmatism by being able to weigh technical debt against risk and business value when making daily decisions on how much or little to engineer a given feature or solution.
- Critical eye for spotting issues and improvement opportunities from the lowest to the highest level.
- Solid knowledge of ES6, Vue.js, Webpack, Git, and SASS
- Experience with Vuex and/or Vue Router.
- Experience with Laravel or any back-end experience.
- Experience consuming real-time API’s (e.g. WebSockets, polling).
Why joining Blendr.io
- Attractive salary
- Groups insurance
- Internet at home
- Company car
- Laptop, smartphone, and subscription
- Dynamic, welcoming and multicultural working environment