Senior full-stack developer (Ghent)
Become a part of the exciting growth at Blendr.io! Join us as a part of the core team and contribute to technology choices, new functionality, and international growth.
After the initial go-to-market phase and raising first funding, we are looking for talented and motivated people to extend our core technical team. Blendr.io is an iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) solution and a fastest-growing international tech company. We are on a mission to help other SaaS companies supercharge their integration capabilities.
Why joining Blendr.io
- Attractive salary
- Groups insurance
- Internet at home
- Company car
- Stock options (for senior profiles)
- Laptop, smartphone, and subscription
- Dynamic, welcoming and multicultural working environment
- 70% Back-end / 20% Front-end / 10% DevOps (or different, depending on your skills & preferences)
- Back-end development in PHP with Laravel
- Front-end development in JS (Vue.js, webpack), HTML, CSS, etc.
- Code reviews of off-shore developers and junior team members
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the platform
- Dev ops: manage our AWS infrastructure (EC2, Docker, RDS, ElastiCache, etc)
- Manage your project in JIRA based on 2-weekly sprints
Your experience and requirements
- Back-end skills: PHP expert, Laravel experience in complex projects
- Front-end skills: JS (Vue.js, webpack), HTML, CSS
- In general: deep understanding of REST API’s, JSON, HTTPS, websockets, queues etc.
- Proven experience in complex projects, e.g. distributed systems, scheduling systems etc. (Blendr.io is not your average web application !)
- Proficient in MySQL and SQL queries
- Proficient in using Git
- Experience with Solr, NoSQL DB’s, Redis, Spark and other modern technologies is an asset
- You are motivated, pro-active, you have eyes for details, you are very analytical, software development is what you do day and night