Account Executive (CET timezone)
What We Do
Many of the top companies in the world run subscription businesses and rely on integrations to thrive. Through Blendr’s ground-breaking platform they are able to integrate and automate sales & marketing. As the leading integation PaaS, Blendr is helping hundreds of companies solve the complexities of managing sales and marketing data – faster, more completely, and at scale.
Are you an experienced sales leader with a consultative sales approach and a verifiable track record of enterprise success? Blendr is hiring expert Account Executives to join our growing Sales team and we’d love to hear from you!
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Manage accounts at every step in the pipeline to ensure a winning outcome and accurate forecasting
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting
- Conduct product demonstrations to multiple stakeholders in the organization
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders
- Partner with the Marketing Team to support prospecting efforts, and connect with appropriate stakeholders within each organization
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Curate a customized solution for each prospective customer based upon their needs with proven use cases
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers as necessary.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- You have the drive to become experienced in software sales and SaaS
- You embrace the chaos and love the challenge and excitement of selling an innovative product in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- You have attention to detail and follow through on closing complex sales-cycles using solution and value selling techniques
- You have a drive to consistently over-achieving quota
- You have Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- You have exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
Exceptional verbal and written French communication skills